I miss her calling me her bestest girlfriend in TP. I miss sitting in cartel with her, having neverending things to talk about. I miss her at my place, where we were doing Benchow's present. I miss screaming in the lounge with her. I miss laughing at everything with her. I miss suaning her I miss her suaning me I miss going to toilet together, we even have our own cubicles! I miss taking a bus with her to Bedok then share a cab to her place first then mine.
I miss your presence bestfriend.
I MISS 1234 BESTFRIENDS.
there was a period, my blog was filled with them almost EVERDAY. Some hate the way we're so close, hate the way almost all my entries are about them. But we know they're just jealous of our friendship.
Those days back then when we would.. play bridge together, hang out in lounge together, massconvo online, have our dresscode for Fridays, go to Norgan Vaaz for dessert & share our brownies with icecream, go into the same toilet, even take pictures inside, have dinner/supper together with the other SU people, meet up in the night during camps, take photos & talk, stayover during the holidays, cook our own breakfast together, sing "Cry in our shoulder" spend Valentines' Day together, with just the people we love (BESTFRIENDSSSS! =D ) bake together! share everything else with each other laugh at everything together bring so much joy to most peopel around us..
TPSU brought the 4 of us together in our first year, gave me the BEST time of my years in TP.
Though i still have 3 more semesters, i can be so sure to say, the times spent with the 3 of you were the bestest.
& of course, there'll be conflicts. We'd sit down together, talk things out. at the end of the day, then friendship grows stronger.
We were so close, i think Jodin said loving one of us means he has to love all 4. Something like that, or something close to that if im not wrong. Hahahaha! Like how if bestfriends didnt like Sam, we might not have gotten tgt so easily. But i wonder if we still mean that much to each other.
Some people couldnt wait to watch our friendship fall, we know that wouldnt happen. but now when we're all so far apart & have our different commitments, will this friendship still be strong enough to last through it all?
I told Sam "Every Fridays after culinary i'll be going to lounge" Hopefully to spend time with all 3 of you together.
im not wanting things to go back to the past, because those we pretty memories. But i just want to treasure the friendship btw us, have a future with 1234 still being bestfriends.